Our students have been busy being even more active than usual for Active Schools Week. In addition to our daily lunchtime Running Club, G.A.A training and P.E., we are doing 10@10 exercises and Go Noodle.
Keeping active in the future:
- Our lunchtime running club will continue
- We play outside at lunchtime in all kinds of weather – our motto is that “there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing”
- Our students have been invited to attend the Wicklow Schools Open Track and Field on 15th May
- All students and teachers will enjoy a hike up Croghan Hill on 5th June
- We will host our annual Sports Day in June